Dr. Pamela Paul
Psychotherapist & Wellness Coach
Pamela helps others transform their lives and restore hope through an integrated approach of counseling, coaching, nutritional education, and spiritual direction from a Judeo-Christian world view that addresses the whole person, spirit, soul, and body.
Pamela works with individuals, couples, and teens to address concerns with depression, anxiety, addiction, eating disorders, trauma, low self-esteem, codependency, dysfunctional relationships, anger, or difficulty in managing stress.
Pamela helps others find meaningful ways to respond to and cope with painful issues in their lives leading to freedom from unhealthy behaviors and a renewed perspective that enables them to move forward in their lives and thrive.
- Doctor of Science in Holistic Nutrition
- Master of Science in Community Counseling
- Master of Arts in Christian Counseling
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- National Certified Counselor,
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor – Florida, #MH5770
- Qualified Supervisor of Mental Health Counselors
- ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
- RRCA Adult Certified Distance Running Coach
- Network of Christian Counselors, Inc.
- American Association of Christian Counselors
- American Mental Health Counseling Association
- Suncoast Mental Health Counselors Association
12551 Indian Rocks Rd. #15.
Largo, FL. 33774